Monday 10 June 2013

I'm back, and I have a plan

It's been almost a year and a half since I last posted anything on this blog, and all I can say in my defence is I've been a little busy.

I changed career this time last year. I'm now working in mental health and living in North London and, by and large, it's the best thing I ever did.

It's dawned on me recently that now I'm very much settled with my new job and lovely little flat I should probably make more of an effort to make the most out of life. I mean, coming home from work and sitting in my pants playing video games is great, but I'm fast approaching 30 and I should try to limit that to five or six nights a week, tops.

That's why, with more than a little inspiration from Sarah Chong,  I've come up with a life (or, if you prefer, bucket) list. The list will hopefully contract and expand as I get out a little bit more to tick things off and add a few bits and bobs along the way. With a bit of luck it'll inspire me to come and write something on here a little more often too.

No comments:

Post a Comment